6th Annual LIFT Foundation Charity Golf Tournament at Monarch Links
Thursday, October 18th, 2018
10:00 am Check-In
12:00 pm Shotgun Start
Monarch Beach Golf Links
50 Monarch Beach Resort N
Dana Point, CA 92629
Save the Date! LIFT18
LIFT18 is one of the fastest growing charity golf tournaments in Orange County, and arguably the most fun day of golf you will have all year. This year’s 6th Annual LIFT Foundation Charity Golf Tournament will be back at Monarch Links on Thursday, October 18th, 2018. Check-in starts at 10:00 am with all sorts of fun activities planned before a shotgun start scheduled for 12:00 pm.
We have some amazing organizations that proceeds will benefit this year:
- The Mercy Warehouse
- Project Self-Sufficiency
- The Young and Brave Foundation
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Precious Lambs
Last year we raised over $30,000. This year our goal is $50,000 and we need your help to get there! We have a new outreach joining us this year called Precious Lambs, the only free preschool for homeless children in Long Beach. For many of these kids, this is the only safe place that they have. We have been truly inspired with the work that they are doing and are so excited to involve them in the LIFT tournament this year.
We’ve got an absolutely awesome day planned for you.
- The Luxury Lounge will be serving up bloody mary’s in the morning along with cocktails made famous by none other than John Daly: top shelf vodka, iced tea, and lemonade. Traditional non-alcoholic Arnold Palmers will also be available.
- Head over to the putting green for a chance to win cash and prizes as well as some high end bottles of adult beverages in our crowd favorite Hit It & Win It Contest.
- Warm up at the driving range with some target practice before a shotgun start at 12:00 pm.
- Every golfer will have a shot at the $100,000 Hole-in-One Challenge on No. 5 as well as a Longest Drive and Closest-to-the-Pin Contest during the round.
- RastaRita will be serving up hand-made margaritas throughout the day.
- Kevin Miso will be on the guitar after the awards ceremony for some live music to go with Izzy’s famous taco bar.
Remember to invite your friends and family to join us for our kid friendly reception afterwards. There will be tons of prizes and awards to hand out as we listen to live music and watch the sunset at one of the most beautiful courses on the West Coast. Looking forward to seeing you, make sure to reserve your foursome today. This is an event you will not want to miss! Go big this year with a hole sponsorship for $1,500 which includes a foursome!! Contact Chris Vizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.